Tuna Casserole Recipe
Most girls who are new in the cooking experience start from baking recipes. If you are one of them then this article is specially for you. Tune Casserole is going to be your next favorite thing to try for sure. Have a look on this yummy recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 2-4 People
- Finely chopped onions 1
- Oil 2tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic 2 cloves
- Boiled and finely chopped tomatoes 3
- Tomato paste 2tbsp
- Black olives slices 8-10
- Finely chopped green chilies 2-3
- Finely chopped capsicum 1
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- Tuna fish 200g
- Cottage cheese 200g
- Egg 1
- Cheddar cheese 200g
- Salt as required
- Black pepper powder 1/2tsp
- Take a pan and pour 2 tbsp of oil in it and heat it. Now fry 2 cloves of chopped garlic with 1 chopped onion and make it tender.
- Now add 3 tomatoes which are boiled and chopped, 2 tbsp tomato paste, 8-10 olive slices, 2-3 finely chopped green chilies and 1 chopped capsicum.
- Add 1tsp cumin powder, salt as required and ½ tsp black pepper powder. Cover your pan and then cook for 4-5 minutes approximately.
- Uncover and mix in 200g of tuna. As you do this turn the burner off.
- Now take another pan and use your hands to crumble 200g of cottage cheese in it. Also mix 1 egg in it.
- Take an oven tray and pour the tomato mixture you have already prepared. Follow up with a layer of cottage cheese mixture.
- After you are done with these two layers, add another layer of the tomato mixture which you follow again with the crumbled cottage cheese mixture.
- Take 200g of cheddar cheese and sprinkle it on the top of these 4 layers you just did.
- Once done, bake it for 15-12 minutes at 190C until it gets golden brown.
- Serve on dinner plates topped with springs of parsley.
Easy, isn’t it? Do try it and leave comments to share your wonderful cooking experience with us.