Lasagna is one of the most popular item around the world. From the outlook, it look like it is impossible to make Lasagna at home. But the truth is Lasagna is very easy to made. Today I am sharing a very simple and delicious recipe of Sweet and Sour Chicken Lasagna. All the ingredients for this recipe are available everywhere and you can easily buy them. I hope it will be helpful for all of you.
- Strips of lasagna boiled 10
- Chicken pieces boneless 3/4 kg
- Tomatoes pureed 3
- medium Mustard sauce
- 1 tsp Chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Spring onions, finely chopped
- 2, green part only Capsicums, finely chopped
- 12 medium Carrots, finely chopped
- 2 Cheddar cheese for spreading
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Butter 1 tbsp
- White flour 2 1/2 tbsp
- Milk 1 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken in the hot sauce, tomato puree, chili garlic sauce, mustard sauce, ketchup and salt for 1 1/2hour.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry garlic and oregano and then add the chicken and marinade and fry for 10 minutes till the gravy is thick.
- Then add all the vegetables, cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside. To prepare the white sauce, heat butter in a pan. Gradually, add flour and stir.
- Add milk and salt. Keep stirring till the sauce becomes thick. Remove from heat. Then add cheese and mix well. Grease a shallow oven proof dish.
- Arrange 5 lasagna strips in it, then spread the chicken over it, cover it with 5 strips and spread white sauce over it.
- Garnish with vegetables and oregano and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 – 30 minutes. The delicious Lasagna is ready. Present it properly the best way you can. Try to serve it hot and fresh.