Recipe Of White Chocolate Cheese Cake
Desserts are an important part of our food. Everyone loves desserts and it is a tradition that if you want to make the meal memorable then dessert should be perfect. Equal amount of ingredients, proper cooking and perfect presentation makes the desserts delicious and fun. Some people like too much sugar in their dessert and some don’t like at all. So, keep one thing in mind while making a dessert that always add normal amount of sugar so that everyone enjoys it. Second thing, dessert should be served properly like if it is a cold item then it should be properly chilled and if it is a hot item then you should serve it immediately after cooking. Decorate your dessert as much as you can because desserts should look delicious. Today I am going to share an amazing recipe of White Chocolate Cheese Cake. I hope you all are going to love it.
The list of ingredients is given below.
- Any biscuit crumbs 2 cups
- Butter 4 ounces melted
- Eggs 3 separated
- Cream cheese 8 ounces
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Sugar 5 ounces
- Gelatin 2 tbsp heaped
- Water ¼ cup
- White chocolate grated 6 ounces
- Fresh cream whipped 12 ounces
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Grease 9 inch loose bottom cake tin, mix biscuit crumbs with melted butter, press on bottom of cake pan bake for 10 minutes on 180 degrees, remove and cool.
- Method for filling
- Separate eggs, cook yolks and ½ quantity sugar in a sauce pan for 2 minutes melt white chocolate with ¼ cup milk, put in the yolks with dissolved gelatin, beat cream stiff, beat egg white stiff with remaining sugar, fold in the cream in the cheese mixture along with lemon juice, vanilla, also fold in the egg white, mix all well, pour mixture on the biscuit base, set in the freezer for 2 hours, remove and decorate with chocolate shavings, dust top with sieved cocoa powder.