Recipe of Spaghetti
We eat many types of foods in our life but, we like some the most. Different families like different types of foods according to their custom. Our elders do not like Italian or Chinese foods but, today’s generation like it most. Spaghetti, noodles, burgers, macaroni and many others which give them a delightful taste. So, they demand these foods at home and our mothers are worried about it.
They don’t know that how to cook them. Now there is no need to worry about it. I am sharing my personal experience and recipe with you people. It is the easiest method to make spaghetti at home in 30 minutes. Following is the recipe of delicious spaghetti.
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 kg meat mince
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 packet spaghetti
- 1 capsicum
- 1 cabbage (band gobhi)
- 5 table spoons cooking oil
- Soya sauce
- 2 table spoons Corn flour
- Black paper
- Chines salt
- First of all take a medium size pan, 3/4 filled with water and add 1 table spoon olive oil, 2 table spoons Chinese salt, 1 packet spaghetti and boil them for 15 minutes.
- Than take a carrot and capsicum, cut them into small pieces after that crush the cabbage. Cut the meat into tiny pieces.
- On the other side take a frying pan and drop some quantity of cooking oil in it and brown the chopped onion.
- When onion is browned than add meat, black paper and chines salt in it and frying then. Also add one cup tomato paste and some amount of vinegar in it.
- When meat is fried add all the vegetables in it and fried then too. Add chili sauce and soya sauce in it and mix all the ingredients gently.
- Check the spaghetti is totally boiled or not. If it is boiled then remove it into a small whole based basket so that it will be dried.
- Our all ingredients are fried and now take a big pot take 2 to 3 table spoons of oil and drop it into the pot because it will help to avoid from stickiness.
- Put the spaghetti in to the pot and add all the fried ingredients in it.
- After that carefully mix all the ingredients and add soya sauce, black paper, chines salt, chili sauce and tomato ketchup into it as per on your family demand or taste.
- Now your spaghetti is ready, serve it into a bowl and garnish it with coriander (dhaniya) and place it in an impressive and delicious way so that no one can restrain itself from eating it.
Tasty tasty and delicious spaghetti is ready to eat. Turn your arms and ready to eat it.
It can equally suits you as a lunch, party and snacks. Make your own spaghetti today and share your precious comments and views with us. You really enjoyed it. If you have any query than do ask us. We will be extremely pleased to help you.