Recipe of Hot Wings
Hot wings are made by different methods. Hot wings may be, spicy, fried, baked and with some special topping of different sauces. Hot wings are easy to cook. If you like to eat products of KFC, NFC, Mc Donald’s you must try to eat spicy hot wings. The KFC, NFC and other hotels made these spicy items to satisfy the taste of their customers. Hot wings are tasty and spicy food which attract the children especially. So today we will be telling you about the Recipe of Hot Wings.
- Chicken wings 800 mg
- Corn flour 6 (tbps)
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Plain wheat flour (tbps)
- Black paper as need or taste
- White paper as need or taste
- Red chili powder as required
- Salt as per taste
- Eggs (2)
- Worcestershire sauce 3 (tbps)
- Oil for deep frying
- Blue cheese as per need
- Unsalted butter 4 (tbps)
- 4 stalk celery, cut into normal sized(4 inches)
- 1/3 cup Louisiana style hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425⁰ degrees Fahrenheit put the bowl in the oven.
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt then arrange onto a cooling rack that has been placed inside a baking sheet; bake 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165⁰ degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan heat at medium, then add hot sauce, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, egg, white paper and other ingredient are added.
- Toss cooked chicken in sauce and serve with celery and blue cheese dressing, if you want to add some teats.
- To make the dressing combine all ingredients, gently mashing the blue cheese into the dressing, it not compulsory to serve with hot wings.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt if necessary.
Now you are ready to serve hot and spicy wings and decorate with some salad and serve with blue cheese dressing. You must try these hot wing recipe and you can share your experience and comments with us.