When we talk about some traditional food then chicken rice is the first name that come to our mind. It is a tasty food made with chicken and rice. Chicken rice is liked by everyone. Children like it very much. Chicken rice is made in Asia. In our country, it is especially made in marriage ceremonies and on different occasions. It is a simple and easy to cook. Chicken rice is a healthy meal though it is a time consuming dish. In chicken rice all simple ingredients are used. It can be made with a slight variation in recipe to give it a different taste. Chicken Rice is made with the ingredients that we used in normal routine. We bring one of the most easiest Recipe of Chicken Rice for all our readers.
- Chicken ( 4,5 pieces )
- Basmati Rice( ½ kg )
- Oil ( 1 cup )
- Salt to taste
- Onions ( 2 normal size cut into slices )
- Green chili ( 2,3 chopped )
- Red chili powder ( 1 tsp )
- Coriander ( crushed for garnishing )
- Gram masala (1 tsp )
- Ginger garlic paste( 1 tbsp )
- Turmeric ( 1 tbsp )
- peas ( 1 cup )
- Wash rice and soak it for 20 minutes
- Wash the chicken and leave it for some time.
- Take a pot and pour oil in it.
- Add onion in the pot and fried it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt, green chili, red chili powder, gram masala, ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Add chicken and fried the chicken finely.
- When it started frying add rice in it.
- Cook rice at light heat.
- Cook the rice until it is finely cook.
- Dish out the rice.
- Garnish it with coriander or with round onions nicely.
- Serve it with yogurt and salad.
So, are you guys thinking of what to cook for today’s lunch. Then this is a great dish to cook. Try it out and let us know how did it taste?