Recipe of Chicken Manchurian
Chicken Manchurian is a very famous dish in Pakistan and it is usually eaten fried rice or egg fried rice. It is very easy to make at home. Below here is the recipe of Chicken Manchurian is given.
- 1 kg Chicken Boneless
- 7 Green chilies
- 1 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 onion make its paste
- 2 to 3 Cups Cooking Oil
- Corn Flour as required
- Salt to taste
- 4 table Spoons Soya Sauce
- 4 table Spoons White vinegar
- 1 table Spoons Brown Sugar
- 2 table Spoons Ginger garlic paste
- 4 table Spoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tea Spoons Crushed black pepper
- 1and 1/2 small can Pine apple cubes
- First of all wash the chicken very well.
- Now we have to start by Mixing 1 kg chicken pieces with corn-flour add salt to taste, 4 table spoons of soya sauce, 2 table spoons of white vinegar and 2 table spoons of ginger garlic paste in it.
- Now take a frying pan and add some cooking oil in that pan.
- When oil is heated up then add boneless chicken pieces in it.
- Stir fry them.
- When chicken is fried free the pan and place the chicken in a plate.
- Now take 1 cup cooking oil in the pan and add in 2 raw onion paste in it.
- Fry it till its color is changes to light golden brown.
- When it turns to golden brown color then add in 1 cup tomato ketchup, 4 table spoons chili garlic sauce, 2 table spoons soya sauce, 2 table spoons white vinegar, 1 tea spoon brown sugar,1 and 1/2 small can of pine apple juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and fry them too on a low flame.
- Heat the sizzler and put the Manchurian in it.
- Serve the hot and tasty dish.
Now yummy and tasty Chicken Manchurian is ready to serve. Serve this recipe with fried egg rice in front of your guests and they will surely appeal with your recipe. Apply this recipe at home and share your precious comments with us. If you have any query then do ask we will be pleased to help you!!!!!!!!