Oppo mobiles all set to conquer Pakistani market
Oppo Mobiles is a Chinese multinational company has launched its flagship device N1 mini throughout Pakistan. The only thing which differentiate it from other brands is its 13 Mp rotating camera. It can rotate about at an angle of 206 degrees and is capable to get locked at any angle. You can rotate the rear camera in front of you to take selfies even in night with the help of LED. It has CMOS image sensor provides highest sensitivity with amazing HDR effects.
Its camera has the ability to capture super zoom images and night shots to restore the best scenes of your life. Many apps are available to edit your picture. Combined with photo and videos apps Oppo mini gives you opportunity to save your events like a story. Its brushed steel frame wraps its all front edge giving an ornamental and elegant look. While its large beautiful screen depicts aesthetic taste of user. Its market price is RS. 43,900 with following features:-
- Operating System: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: Quad core 1.6 Ghz, Qualcomm Snapdragon TM 400
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WI-Fi, WLAN, USB, GPRS, EDGE (3G, 4G)
- Memory: 16 GB built-in, 2 GB RAM
- Display: 5 inches, 148 x 72.2 x 9.2 mm dimension, Distance Sensor, Light Sensor, G-sensor
- Browser: HTML5
- Colors: white & cool mint
- Battery: 214 0mAh
Now the question is how well this company performs in Pakistan. Despite of the fact that Qmobile is performing so well these days. So I will like to know your views about this new addition. Please share your comments in the section below.