Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day as it is the beginning of a long day. Hence you need a proper start so that you can have a healthy initialization of your daily routine. It is a famous saying, Eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a prince, and eat dinner like a pauper. And it is now scientifically proved that people who have a proper breakfast in routine have more healthy mind and body.
Sandwiches Are Best
Well it is always a difficult choice to make what you want to eat in breakfast. As you may have to get to work or do daily chores, you have short time to prepare heavy items that can take long time to get ready for eating.You can find a lot of recipes of items that you can cook in morning with no extra time along with healthy ingredients. Here is also such a recipe that we are going to share for you. It is Malai Sandwich. Following is the recipe for it.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serving: 2-4 People
- Sandwich bread 6 slices
- Chopped boiled egg 1
- Chopped Cheddar cheese 2 slices
- Fresh cream 3 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Chopped Green chili 1
- Chopped Green coriander 2 tbsp
- Chopped mint 1tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- White pepper 1 pinch
- Medium sized Tomatoes 2
- Lettuce leaf as required
- First of all make spread mixture. For that take 4 tbsp of mayonnaise ,3tbsp fresh cream, 2 slices of cheddar cheese,1 egg,1 green chili, 2 tbsp green coriander,1tbsp of mint,1/4 tsp of salt and 1 pinch of white pepper. Mix all these ingredients in a bowl well so that all spices get a proper blend.
- Your spread is ready. Now take 1 or 1.5 spoon of this mixture and apply it on your slice. After that place tomato slice, lettuce leaf on it. Spread a little mixture on the other slice and cover the first slice with this one.
- Again cover another slice with small amount of spread and place it on these two pieces of slice. Cut the bread in two triangles.
- 3 slices sandwich is ready to serve.