Home Remedies For Strong Nails
Some people care for their nails, while others don’t care much. But when the nails become weak, they should be cared about. Here are some of the home remedies for strong nails with better nutrition.
- Using carrots regularly can improve the strength of your nails, as well as skin and hair.
- The high vitamin A content in carrots prevents nails from becoming dull and dry.
- You can eat either raw or cooked carrots or simply drink one glass of carrot juice daily to help your nails become strong and healthy.
- The things having protein in them are very essential for overall nail health.
- This is because nails are made of keratin, a type of protein, and you provide the body with building blocks for growing strong and healthy nails by eating protein-based foods.
- The high calcium content in milk make the nails strong and makes them grow faster.
- Drink at least one glass of milk daily.
- It has been found that lack of calcium in the body can cause the nails to be weak and dry.
- Coconut oil is very nourishing for weak nails.
- The fat present in coconut oil works as a great moisturizer. It also prevents many kinds of nail infections.
- Broccoli gives your body the needed iron which is another essential component for healthy nails.
- Iron is good for red blood cells, especially in nails that break easily and are pale in color.
- A lack of iron can cause nails to grow with ridges rather than a smooth surface.
- Broccoli can be eaten either raw or cooked.
So these were some of the best nutritional tips which can make your nails grow strong. I hope you will follow these tips and will add these food items in your daily diet. Do let us know if these tips have brought some positive changes.