Having a glowing skin is the wish of every person. When you are born your skin is fresh and glowing, and it’s up to you how you take care of it. But the biggest problem which is faced today is pollution which has made it very difficult to keep our skin healthy and fresh. There are many fairness creams and lotions in the market which claim to make your skin fresh and glowing but these are full of chemicals which can harm the skin. These products work for sometime. There are some simple and easy home remedies to make the skin fresh and glowing. So, let’s look at some of the Home Remedies for Instant Glow in this article.
1. Honey and Lemon
- First of all you will take 1 tbsp of lemon juice and honey
- Then mix these two properly.
- Slightly moisten your face and apply this mixture evenly
- Let it rest for 15-20 mins
These ingredients will act a natural bleach for your skin.
- Take a tomato and cut into pieces.
- Rub the tomato pulp all over the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water after 15 minutes.
Tomato contains natural bleaching properties, which helps in lighten the skin color.
3. Ice Cube
- Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation.
- If you are going in a party or in a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the make-up to last longer.
4. Papaya and Honey
- Take a piece of papaya.
- Mash it well with the help of a fork.
- Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it with papaya pulp.
- Moisten your face and apply the mixture on your face.
- Rinse thoroughly after 15 minutes.
5. Olive Oil
- Take a few drops of olive oil.
- Apply it on the face.
This will give your face an instant glow. You can also use coconut oil.
6:Banana and Oil
- Take a ripe banana and mash it using a fork.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil and mix it well.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for 20-22 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with normal water.
Make sure, you use a ripe banana; otherwise, it won’t stick on your skin.
- Squeeze the juice of a potato in a bowl.
- Apply it to your face.
- Keep it for some time and wash off with cold water.
Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent and hence can be used for skin lightening.
8. Egg white and Honey
- First mix one egg white with 1 tbsp of honey.
- After this, apply it evenly over your face extending it to the neck.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash.