How To Do Chevron Tip Nail Art At Home?
There are lots of people who love to enhance their nails with creative designs and different art forms by using nail polishers and stickers. It needs no money and time to make their nails lovely and beautiful without parlor. A silver crackle polish is also used for best dotted look.
Simple Chevron Tip Nail Art
Chevron Tip Nail Art needs no professional experience and tools to design nails. We need different color nail polishes to design them.
Different steps to design nails:
- Apply the base coat to clear all the dirt and cuticle on the nail.
- Now apply any color of nail polish which you want.
- In order to create a chevron tip, take any different color polish from the base color and stoke it in diagonal position from the left side of the nail. Fill the remaining part of the nail below the diagonal and repeat the same stroke from the right side of the nail.
- Let it dry; repeat the process to apply a second coat. Quick drying of nail polish can be done by throwing cold water on nails. On the ring finger. It can be apply in different style on nails. Ring finger has usually different style but can be made same as your choice.
- Use a toothpick to place some big white dots on tips. White polish can be used to make it as a highlighter by making some dots, stars and different shapes.
- For the last bit, use a polish remover with a thin brush to clean up the cuticles. The cuticles must also be necessary to remove for better look and design.
It can also make this with different colors, and try alternating the base color as you want. These types of designs are created by using different items that are easily available in home like toothpicks, Q-tip, paper towel, water, scotch tape help create a beautiful nail art.
You can also go through the Best Nail Art Designs of 2014