Black Pepper Chicken
Black pepper is very intimidating spice and it makes our food very delicious. Many people who dislike red chili or have some health issues like blood pressure and heart diseases; are highly recommended to avoid red pepper and use black instead. Here is a recipe of Black Pepper Chicken for such people. Well, it has it’s own perks too. If you are not patient you still can enjoy this delicious dish as it is an individual dish itself.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving: 2-4 People
- Chicken½ kg
- Yogurt250 gm
- Ginger garlic paste1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 2 to 3 sticks
- Clove2 to 3
- Big cardamom1 to 2
- Crushed black pepper1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili1 tbsp
- Crushed whole coriander ½ tsp
- All spice powder½ tsp
- Turmeric powder1 tsp
- Green coriander2 to 3 tbsp
- Oil3 to 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan and pour 3 to 4 tbsp oil in it and heat a little. Add 2-3 cinnamon sticks, 2 to 3 cloves and 1 to 2 big cardamom to crackle.
- Now add 1tbsp ginger garlic paste along with 1 onion and let it get fried.
- When it gets fried add ½ kg chicken and saute.
- When it gets a little tender take a bowl and mix 1 tbsp crushed red chili, ½ tsp whole coriander ½ tsp all spice powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt to taste in yogurt. Add this mixture in the chicken and mix well.
- Cook it until chicken gets tender and oil leaves it.
- Take it out in dish and sprinkle 1 tbsp crushed black pepper and 2-3 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Here we go, it is ready to serve. You can serve it with Tandoori Roti to enhance the taste.
This recipe is great in a sense that it has the mixture of both red and black pepper which raises up the taste of the chicken. It is one of the simplest recipe you definitely want to try at home. So what are you waiting for, tie your apron and get to work!